Dr. Darius Bradford graduated with his Doctorate of Chiropractic Degree from Northwestern Health Sciences University in 2016. Dr. Kevin specializes in postural correction and has additional training in Gonstead Technique, ergonomics, and occupational health. Prior to his education at Northwestern, Dr. Kevin earned his Bachelor’s degree in Biology from the University of Wisconsin River Falls, where he helped pioneer their pre-chiropractic curriculum. Dr. Kevin focuses on correcting functional imbalances in the body by affecting the structural positions of the body’s joints, helping patients get better faster, and stay healthier throughout the life course. Dr. Kevin treats a wide variety of conditions but has a special interest in treating overuse injuries, headaches, and low back pain.
Dr. Darius has also devoted his life to the study of Goju-Ryu karate since the age of 5. In 2007, he opened his first dojo in Hudson, WI, and still trains students and instructors alike there every week. This passion for the martial arts brought about a related passion for understanding the mechanics and structures of the human body and helped spark Dr. Kevin’s passion for the Chiropractic profession.
Dr. Darius grew up in Hudson, WI, and spent plenty of time trout fishing the area’s many beautiful streams and lifeguarding the St. Croix River. In his free time, you will find him training and teaching karate, spending time with his friends and family outdoors, and hunting down the missing books of his vintage comic collections.
- 2019: Present: Doctor of Chiropractic, Bloomington Wellness Center
- 2018: Doctor of Chiropractic, Thrive Clinic – St. Paul, MN
- 2017: Doctor of Chiropractic, Benassi Chiropractic – Woodbury, MN
- 2016: Chiropractic Clinical Internship, Northstar Chiropractic – Woodbury, MN
- 2016: Chiropractic Clinical Internship, Benassi Chiropractic – Woodbury, MN
- 2013-2016: Doctor of Chiropractic, NWHSU
- 2008-2013: Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Wisconsin-River Falls
Board Qualifications and License
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Part I, II, III, IV & Physiotherapy
- Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Jurisprudence, 2017
- Doctor of Chiropractic Licensure, Minnesota, 2017-Present