Dr. Darius Bradford received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Northwestern Health Sciences University in 2021. Prior to pursuing his graduate degree in chiropractic, he attended the University of Southern Maine and Central College in Pella, Iowa where he was a member of the men’s basketball team. In 2017 he earned his Bachelor of Arts in Exercise Science from Central College.
Dr. Darius grew up in Flint, Michigan, and spent time in Houston, Texas as well. Some of his interests include basketball and fashion. In his free time, he loves to spend time with his wife Sydney, family, and friends. He also loves to decorate, travel, and watch sports. His favorite teams to cheer for are the Alabama Crimson Tide in football and Kentucky Wildcats in basketball.
Dr. Darius is excited to gain knowledge in Nutrition and Functional Medicine throughout his chiropractic career. Dr. Darius believes in a whole-body approach and is passionate about helping patients reach their optimal health. He is excited to serve the community here at Bloomington Wellness Center.
More On Chiropractic Care
- 2021-Present: Doctor of Chiropractic, Bloomington Wellness Center – Bloomington, MN
- 2020-2021: Chiropractic Clinical Internship, Bloomington Wellness Center – Bloomington, MN
- 2018-2021: Northwestern Health Sciences University – Bloomington, MN
- 2015-2017: Central College – Pella, IA
- 2012-2015: University of Southern Maine – Portland, ME
Board Qualifications and License
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Part I, II, III, IV & Physiotherapy
- Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Jurisprudence, 2021
- Doctor of Chiropractic Licensure, Minnesota, 2021